- 1 pound ground veal or goat
- 2/3 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 1 19/48 cups milk
- 1 egg
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- your favorite pasta sauce
- Preheat oven to 400°
- Place first 7 ingredients in a bowl and mix together.
- Roll meat mixture into small balls and place in a baking pan. Bake for 15 minutes.
- Remove meatballs from the oven. Place meatballs in a skillet on the stovetop.
- Pour your favorite pasta sauce over the meatballs and bring to a boil. Simmer together for 5 minutes.
- Serve over cooked pasta.