- Category: Veal Recipes
- 6 tablespoons Rossotti Ranch Seasoning
- 8 garlic cloves
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons kosher salt
- 2 teaspoons black pepper
- 2 racks of veal, frenched
- In a mini processor, combine Rossotti Ranch Seasoning, garlic cloves, olive oil, salt and pepper. Process to a paste.
- Rub the paste all over the racks of veal. Set the racks in a roasting pan, cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate overnight.
- Remove the meat from the refrigerator 2 hours before roasting.
- Preheat oven to 450°. Arrange the racks back to back with the frenched bones crisscrossed and pointing upwards.
- Roast the racks in the lower third of the oven for 15 minutes. Reduce the oven temperature to 350° and continue roasting for about 45 minutes - 1 hour, or until an instant-read thermometer inserted in the thickest part of the meat in the middle of one of the racks registers 130° for medium meat.
- Transfer the rack to a carving board, cover loosely with foil and let rest for 15 minutes. The final temperature will be 140°-145°.
- To serve, slice down between the rib bones a serve 1 chop per person.