- Category: Veal Recipes
- 1 1/2 pounds ground veal
- 1 1/4 cups quick oats
- 1 1/2 cups tomato juice
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon green onion, chopped
- 2 teaspoons worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Grease loaf pan or baking dish.
- Combine oatmeal, tomato juice, eggs and seasonings. Blend well and let stand for 10 minutes.
- Add veal and mix well to distribute oats and meat evenly.
- Turn into a loaf pan or form a loaf in a baking dish.
- Bake for 45 minutes.
- Pour 1/3 cup tomato juice over the loaf, sprinkle with brown sugar and roast 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven, slice and enjoy!