Here is a unique twist for hamburgers for your family. Use grassfed ground goat for an interesting taste experience. This recipe should make some succulent goat-burger patties for you and your family to enjoy!
- 1 pound ground veal or goat
- 1 tablespoon of Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons of Dijon mustard
- Black pepper to taste
- 1 teaspoon of sea salt
- 1 teaspoon of ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon of dried cilantro
- 1 teaspoon of dried thyme leaves
- 1 teaspoon of dried rosemary leaves
- 1 medium sweet onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- In a medium skillet, heat 2 tablespoons of the oil over medium to high heat. Add the onion, lower the heat, and sauté for about 20 minutes until nicely browned and caramelized. Be careful to not allow onions to stick to skillet. Set aside to cool.
- Place the ground goat in a mixing bowl, mix in the onions, rosemary, thyme, cilantro, cumin, salt, pepper, cumin, mustard, and Worcestershire sauce.
- Shape the ground goat mixture into 4 to 6 patties.
- Grill the patties over the hottest part of your bbq, turning once, until nicely charred and cooked to your liking, 5-6 minutes per side for medium.
- When done, serve with your favorite hamburger buns, sliced cheese, fresh lettuce, tomatoes, and your favorite condiment—such as ketchup, mustard, mayonnaise, barbeque, or other sauce.