- Category: Goat Recipes
- 6 goat loin or rack chops
- 1/3 cup fresh orange juice
- 1/3 cup dry red wine
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons sherry vinegar
- 1 tablespoon grated orange zest
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary
- Select a shallow, nonreactive dish, just large enough to hold the goat chops in a single layer. Add the orange juice, wine, oil, vinegar, orange zest, rosemary and ½ tsp salt to the dish and stir well.
- Add the goat chops. Turn to coat both sides with the marinade. Cover and let stand for at least 30 minutes.
- Remove the chops from the marinade and grill directly over the heat or coals, turning once until they are nicely charred and done to your liking. About 4-5 minutes per side for medium rare.
- Let the goat chops rest for about 3-5 minutes before serving.